Friday, May 28, 2010

Monochromatic


In the process of transforming my delightfully Easter egg colored, high school-esq, yellow and violet bedroom, into a chic white-with-silver and crystal accent-creation. I figure, if I am going to get over the post-university slump Ive flung myself into, I might as well do it in style.


Step one- consult and expert. Thank you Ms Mackay: Check


Step two- purchase paint. - Two cans of "cloud white" left over from a design show, so I had them readjusted to a creamier "Dove White" as suggested by my consultant. 100$ saved: Check


Step three- Pay a visit to Homesense for lamps (2), pillows (never enough), and chandelier: No check


Step four - Move the endless amounts of stuff into the center of the room: Defiantly no check


Step five- Set up tape, and drapes, and PAINT: No check, no check, no check..any volunteers?


No comments:

Post a Comment