Sunday, April 26, 2009

CUBE.. Vote Please :)



Hey All,

So I am sure many of you have heard about this contest to win a new Nissan CUBE. Fabulously futuristic. Tres neat.
Well, my friend Chris has a very sweet poster (one of the best, in my opinion) that I am asking you ALL to vote on. He would really appreciate it. :)

OKAY, here is what you have to do: Go to the site, sign up in the top right hand corner (Petey, I know it's confusing) and then click VOTE.

WAIT.. there is more! You can vote everyday, once a day (Its good for you, trust me)

Right now his ranking is 134, and he needs to get up to #50 at least.. We've got to hook it up.

Thank you! You're the best. (Only if you voted)

Click Hurrrr:

http://www.hypercube.ca/en/Canvas.aspx?id=75a7d705-bc98-40f5-96e6-7593459ba96a&lang=en

No comments:

Post a Comment